HIRE AND DEVELOP INDIVIDUALS TO BE THE FUTURE FACE OF YOUR COMPANY
Organizational performance is key to the success of your company. You must identify the root cause of dysfunction so that you solve the right problem. Whitespace Innovations combines the skills and insights of an accomplished business development company with elite athletic performance consulting. We build teams, develop people, enhance productivity, grow leaders, and engage employees. The result is greater retention, self-motivation, passion, vision, and a corporate culture that others feel when they walk in the door.
People are considered the most valuable asset of an organization, yet that asset comes with tremendous risk and uncertainty. Our organization helps improve hiring, keep your people in place, and make the best choices in your succession planning.
- It’s your greatest expense and your most valuable asset. Why not be your best at this endeavor?
- We can help you find better candidates with a better fit for your organization.
- Our search capabilities and assessment process are unique and powerful.
- Turnover is costly!
- We help you create a workplace environment where people are motivated, growing, and satisfied.
- When people see themselves as part of a plan that includes professional growth and personal satisfaction, they stay motivated and loyal to the organization.
- Sustaining an organization and culture is dependent on succession planning.
- We provide the information you need to plan long-term and develop people effectively for succession.
- Our experience and insightful assessments simplify the complexity of succession planning.
Growth and development are critical to an organization’s performance. We facilitate organizational performance through individual growth. Much like an athletic team that drafts talent, the true measure of the coach is in the growth of that talent within the structure and plans of the organization.
- Long-term organizational success hinges on the growth and development of its people.
- We help leaders create individual growth plans for those in the organization.
- Our ability to define a baseline, then reassess growth, makes development a definable and measurable.
- Leadership at every level within an organization is crucial to success.
- Our multi-faceted approach to identifying and developing leadership skills is unique.
- We can build off of past leadership efforts or create a new initiative to see leaders grow and thrive.
- Engagement touches on nearly every crucial factor in an organization’s success.
- It is a measurable indicator that points directly to issues ripe for development and better team performance.
- True “engagement” is a reflection of personal values and decisions, both of which are measurable and trainable for the benefit of the employee and organization.
We provide organizations direct information on their problem-solving ability and approach. We assess and develop strategic thinking and innovation. Much like an athlete “gets in the zone,” effective problem solving, strategic thinking, and innovation can occur when the necessary and sufficient conditions exist.
- Ultimately, personal and organizational problem solving is directly linked to the bottom line.
- We improve decision making on a personal and team level.
- We assess and define problem solving, identify blind spots, and empower groups to improve performance.
- Systemic, or strategic, judgment is rare in our culture and something organizations greatly desire.
- We listen and develop a plan unique to each organization that allows for more strategic thought.
- We assess it and develop it through changes in the culture, better teaming, and personal growth.
- Whether it is seen in the form of new products or better ways to do business, organizations grow through innovation.
- We help organizations set the stage for innovation to occur.
- We assess the existing culture and advise on needed improvements to foster innovation, suggest innovative strategies, and assist in the assembly of innovative teams.
Great teams appear to perform greater than the sum of the parts. Our experience in athletics and business brings a depth of understanding and implementation necessary to transform or grow teams into championship quality. Through better communication and unity behind a shared goal, organizations can navigate through conflict and chaos to find success.
- Effective teams within an organization is essential to high levels of performance.
- We are experts in building and growing teams.
- We assess team composition, understand their motivation, and measure their energy and passion.
- Conflict is not bad and is essential to productivity and innovation.
- We bring cutting edge tools and experience to help you understand the source of conflict and how to manage it now and in the future.
- We work with existing efforts to improve communication and bring new ways of assessing the factors at the root of the issue.
- Corporate identity, or culture, is much like an athletic organization: It either fosters success or breeds failure.
- We help organizations define their current culture, establish cultural goals, and put the steps in place to get there.
- Experience and our ability to measure cultural factors allow us to create concrete plans and steps for growth.
The Organizational Performance Team
Marriage and Family Counselor and Mental Game Coach who brings a real-life approach to the psychology of performance and has worked with elite athletes and organizations.
Business Development and Capture Strategist - over 35 years of DoD experience working with small and large business to help them grow through focused strategies.
Dedicated to the concept of mentoring clients and helping people to grow in their personal, spiritual, and business lives. Our founder at Whitespace who always reminds us to “Never ever give up!”
Our business and relationships guru with an amazing sixth sense for solving “people issues.” Our “Dean of Whitespace” and a business-builder extraordinaire.
Huntsville, AL 35805